- General information
Guests can make full use of the property from 4pm on the day of arrival and they should vacate the property by 10am on the day of departure.
Casa dei Boschi is suitable
for 6/8 people,
pets are not allowed.
Terms and conditions
Casa dei Boschi accepts no responsibility under any circumstances for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the client or any other person may suffer or incur.
- Cancellation insurance
To avoid misunderstandings and/or disappointment a cancellation insurance is advised. Subject to receipt of satisfactory documentary evidence covered by this insurance policy, you will be entitled to a refund.
All cancellations must be made in writing. Your cancellation is effective from the date Casa dei Boschi receives your written confirmation.
Cancellation fees will be charged as follows:
- cancellation up to two months prior to scheduled arrival date: 30% of total costs;
- cancellation 1-2 months prior to scheduled arrival date: 60% of total costs;
- cancellation 1 month - 7 days prior to scheduled arrival date: 90% of total costs;
- cancellation 6 days - the day of scheduled arrival: 100% of total costs.
An administration fee of € 75,00 will be charged.
- Bookings are made online and are legally valid and binding.
- When booking Casa dei Boschi there is an option to hold the booking for a period of two days after which Casa dei Boschi reserves the right to cancel the booking without further notice.
Upon agreement with the terms and conditions the client will receive a booking confirmation/ invoice from casa dei Boschi.
Payment is as follows:
- 50% of the total amount should be paid within 7 days of booking (or 25% for a booking made for the following year and 25% in January of that year) and 50% is required no later than four weeks prior to arrival.
- The cancellation policy also applies to early departures.
- Please note; In case of late payment of the deposit, Casa dei Boschi is entitled to cancel the booking and to charge cancellation costs.
The person who signs the booking form is responsible for ensuring that all persons occupying the property comply with the terms and conditions and in all respects. Should the terms and conditions not be adhered to then Casa dei Boschi reserves the right to deny the client access to the property.
The following should be taken into consideration:
- The number of occupants may never exceed the number mentioned on the booking confirmation.
- The client should comply with the terms and conditions as stated on the website.
- No pets are allowed unless otherwise agreed.
- The client is responsible for cleaning the property upon departure.
- The client can access the property from 4pm on the day of arrival. The client should vacate the property by 10am on the day of departure.
A deposit of € 300,00 is to be paid upon arrival. This will be refunded upon departure if the terms and conditions are met. During his/her stay the client will, at all times, remain responsible for the rented property, its contents and everything associated with it. ALL DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY. Any costs sustained due to damage may be covered by your insurance company. Travel insurance is therefore advisable.